Good with words

Fear... distractions.... the efforts of a self-employed writer to pay the mortgage.... all that jazz.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Too busy to blog...

Well, I wanted to just make a quick post about two things: first, http://www.big-green-bus.co.uk is gearing up to go! I didn't have the work ethic to get it ready, but someone else did! I am looking forward to helping out with that - very exciting so far.

And the other thing... well, I wanted to tell anyone who's ever wanted to work for themselves or set up a business to do it. After two years doing it myself (DIY employment, if you will), I finally think I've gotten somewhere, and it feels seriously great. I don't know what I did to deserve this good fortune, but it's found me. It being January - month of new beginnings - I'm also working with several other tough-headed people who are following the same pot of gold, and, quite brilliantly, I just know they're all going to work out. I love to work with people who are giving the time and the devotion to make something that's entirely theirs. So.... I don't care what you do, but make up a dream, and then make it happen. It may be over-sentimental, and it may be frightening, and it may seem impossible, and it may be awful a lot of the time, but if I can do it, anyone can. And... in between being fabulously unemployed... I'm here to support you.

________________________________________________________
***You Are: 70% Dog, 30% Cat***
You and dogs definitely have a lot in common.You're both goofy, happy, and content with the small things in life.However, you're definitely not as needy as the average dog. You need your down time occasionally.
Are You More Cat or Dog?
http://www.blogthings.com/areyoumorecatordogquiz/

1 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And I'm here for you too Anna - your virtual Auntie Shirl

     

Post a Comment

<< Home