Good with words

Fear... distractions.... the efforts of a self-employed writer to pay the mortgage.... all that jazz.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Stupid Dumb Quizzes

Whatever you do, DON'T take Blogthings' 'How's Your Vocabulary?' exam. It is a dirty liar. So, instead of being vocabulistically (see?) offended, why not find out What Colour Green Are You?

Apparently...

***You Are Olive Green***
You are the most real of all the green shades. You're always true to yourself.For you, authenticity and honesty are very important... both in others and yourself.You are grounded and secure. It takes a lot to shake you.People see you as dependable, probably the most dependable person they know.
What Color Green Are You?http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolorgreenareyouquiz/



That's pretty dumb, too. If you ask me, I am more of a Kermitty, lime-toned, spontaneous green.

Dependable my foot. That's the last time I take one of those dummy quizzes.

8 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Liz Hinds said…

    I#m olive green too! And I thought you were working hard today!

     
  • At 1:46 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    You'd think, specially as I am supposed to be so dependable...

     
  • At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I'm teal green...see blog.

    You've also been tagged, by the way.

     
  • At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Mint Green"
    Balanced and calm, you have mastered the philosophy of living well.
    Your friends seek you out for support, and you are able to bring stability to chaotic situations.
    You're very open and cheerful - and you feel like you have a lot of freedom in life.
    Your future may hold any number of exciting things, and you're ready for all of them!


    they were wrong. i dont sound like the person the described

     
  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    Well, I think you've definitely mastered living. Spending your days reading beside the fire with free curry in the freezer? That sounds like good living to me. And you do stay calm in a crisis, like when I can't find the remotes. You'll make a good environmental consultant, as soon as somebody has the brains to hire you...

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger Clare said…

    Deep and mysterious, it often seems like no one truly gets you.
    Inside, you are very emotional and moody - though you don't let it show.
    People usually have a strong reaction to you... profound love or deep hate.
    But you can even get those who hate you to come around. There's something naturally harmonious about you.

    Don't let it show?? I am the QUEEN of crazy crying-in-public! And I don't like the idea that people even love me or profoundly hate me! Oh no, I don't believe in these quizzes...

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Liz Hinds said…

    Holly's been tagged! Six weird things about her or the human she lives with.


    And Neil, you even have the right colour umbrella for it - so it must be true

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Clare said…

    oh bother. I've just tagged you, and your mum has tagged you (or Holly, I spose) too. Sorry!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home