Good with words

Fear... distractions.... the efforts of a self-employed writer to pay the mortgage.... all that jazz.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Have yourself a merry little Christmas

It all comes at once, you see. I ought to remember that next time work slows down. Today I am writing Christmassy things about wonderful things like toys, hampers and clothes. Finally my addiction to catalogues has paid off.

And I am listening to White Christmas.... and I don't care how early it is, am not apologising... I have seen Christmas adverts on the telly, so that's good enough for me. I can't WAIT for Christmas! Last night I was trying to figure out where the tree ought to go. It is our first Christmas in our second home and this time around, we will be able to have the tree in our lounge. Hurrah! Decorating the tree is probably my Christmas no.1. Also in the top 5 would be warm mulled wine, watching a nativity, opening my stocking, and that week before Christmas when all you must do is lie around in pyjamas, wrap presents and do some hoovering.

Now I am getting overexcited and must stop. Or I will literally be too hyperactive to type.

Only....... 50 days to go. Precisely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home