Good with words

Fear... distractions.... the efforts of a self-employed writer to pay the mortgage.... all that jazz.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

All I want for Easter

... is a little bit more work, so I can pay the mortgage and buy myself some summer equipment. Firstly, I have run out of Dr Feelgood (silky balm that makes face look smooth and bright).

Secondly, I am lusting after this dotty dress. No idea where I would wear it, since I mainly work at home with the occasional dog-walk, but who cares...

Now, guess which of the two costs more?!

6 Comments:

  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Liz Hinds said…

    Knowing your tastes, probably Dr Feelgood.

     
  • At 3:52 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    The dress is a M&S table cloth cleverly disguised as a dress and the Dr. Feelgood is simple tesco value soap in a nice tin. Therefore the Dr is cheaper

     
  • At 4:00 AM, Blogger Liz Hinds said…

    It's time you got a girlfriend, Tim. You have no idea.

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    Indeed! I will have you know that Dr Feelgood is a miracle of science and skincare. And a great way to get in any girl's good books, if you ask me. (I hope the Easter bunny is reading this.)

    (Steve, that means you!!)

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger jodes da princess said…

    Dr feel good is awesome. I am a benefit freak.

    the dress, though looking nice in the picture, is from matalan and so is probably made from pvc or something nasty.

    its primark all the way for me, clothes wise, I'm a classy lass

    the word verification thing is 'blanix' which is so close to blanik's (of the manolo variety) that I feel this is a sign from God to buy some.

     
  • At 1:47 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    If you are buying Manolo Blahniks, make sure they are a size bigger than usual, so they won't end up being way tooooo tight and pointy on the toes and having to be returned. That is the worst thing ever to do with a pair of Manolo Blahniks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home